Senior Living Options
As a licensed assisted living we are able to provide a homelike environment that offers an active lifestyle while having access to nursing assistance if needed. Whether you are looking for Independent Living and simply want the benefits of meals, socializing, and housekeeping or you are someone needing more direct care through our Assisted Living program, The Gardens Assisted Living at Cherokee can adjust to your needs. You will find many amenities and services that are included with your monthly rent. Levels of care are added if direct care services are requested.
- Three home-cooked meals served daily
- Housekeeping & laundry services weekly
- 24-hour emergency access to our caring staff
- Emergency code alert service
- All utilities, excluding telephone
- Cable television
- Life-enrichment programs and activities
- Transportation available with community-sponsored activities
- Personal mailboxes
- Maintenance-free living
When moving in, each tenant receives a customized service plan to meet their personal needs. This means if additional services are needed such as medications, bathing, vitals, lab draws, dressing, and mobility they can be provided in the privacy and the comfort of your own apartment home. Levels of care are added to your base monthly rent as follows:
Levels of Nursing Care
Needing a little help should not keep someone from living an active and enjoyable lifestyle as they age!